Outside with dale Bowman Radio Show

Norm M

At 430 PM on Monday 1-31, I'll be making an appearance on Dale Bowman's radio show OUTSIDE. It airs on 91.1 FM but it the range doesn't extend past I-80. You can catch a podcast by going to www.wkccradio.org Select programs at the top left and scroll down and select Outside. The link will be there.

This will be week 5 and I believe you can go back and catch past shows. You can also look for an announcement in Dale's blog at the Sun Times. He generally runs a photo, mine will be suitable for saving to haunt houses come Halloween.

The wierdest thing was hearing my voice come over the radio and thinking that doesn't sound like me. It was very interesting to do, I had a rough idea of where the questions might go but it wasn't like the questions were prescripted. It kinda took a direction of it's own. Hopefully, I didn't ramble too much.

I didn't catch the live broadcast, but listened to the podcast earlier this evening. I thought it was great too. As far as the voice not sounding like your own, that is weird when it happens...but since I haven't talked to you much, I just don't know. What struck me is that your "voice" didn't match your pic ;)

norm on bowman's facebook

thank Norm!

Haven't heard it yet, as I need to get on an iTunes-supported device for the archive.

If you thought that was good, you should have seen him on camera, being filmed for the river documentary.

Spectacular performance....and I mean that.

His boy was equally incredible.