February Newsletter

Scott Ferguson

If anyone would like to submit an article or pictures for the next newsletter which should be in your hands the first week of February, the deadline for submissions is January 10.

To make my job a bit easier, if your article has photos, they should be sent as attachments to your email and not imbedded within the article itself. Low resolution pictures such as those from the web or camera phones do not print well so I can't use them. I'd also prefer that the text be sent as a regular email and not as a Word document if possible.

Send emails to; isalliance@sbcglobal.net If you want to use regular mail send to; ISA, 1506 Roth Dr, Joliet, IL 60431

Thanks for your help.

Thanks Scott,

Maybe I can get something in. Everyone should consider submitting something. Get your 15 minutes of fame.

Got that right, Mike.

Imagine being charged with putting this together every other month.

A tough job.

The support is really appreciated.

The bulletin is famous and worthy of being a national publication. It already covers topics that reach across state and national borders. Brad Miller's stuff in the last issue is a good example of that. He's from MN. Didn't TSA start there? :rolleyes: