Bronzeback Bulletin

Mike Clifford

The Bronzeback Bulletin is a bi-monthly publication devoted to club activities, the latest conservation news and everything in-between that is offered to every member.

I gotta say, Scott Ferguson outdoes himself with each and every issue.

I receive quite a few publications from clubs and conservation oriented organizations, and can say that this one stands alone at the top.

What a great publication.

Thanks for all the hard work on this, and the submissions by our members!

Well done everyone!! Especially Scott for putting it all together ;)

Jude couldn't have picked a better member to 'get to know'!

Pure genius

I'm blushing! While Scott once again published a "Star Quality" edition of Bronzeback Bulletin, space didn't allow inclusion of several responses to questions posed by Jude. This response was written specifically with you in mind, Don . . . .

Are the best stools constructed with ash, pine, or oak?

Ah yes . . . my famous (or should I say infamous) ash fly tying wooden stool that I inadvertently left at our ISA booth after a day of “preaching the ISA Gospel” to prospective new members at the Rosemont Show, only to find it posted as “The Stoolie” innumerable times in innumerable settings on the ISA website compliments of Don R. and a few other ISA colleagues. However, as the saying goes, “He who laughs last laughs best” . . . and laugh I did along with the congregation of Chicago ISA Meeting attendees when I presented Don with a true miniature “Stoolie” following our meal . . . made out of no less than quality pine.