Sgt. Tommy's Follow-Up

I'd like to thank all of the ISA volunteers that gave their time on an incredibly beautiful Saturday in June to mentor the next generation of anglers.

This event is particularly meaningful to a number of our members, and today was no exception.

A spectacular day for everyone involved.

Thanks for being a part of it.

A special appearance by Secretary of State Jesse White:

More photos and videos to come soon.

post-6-0-63535700-1316908000_thumb.jpg

A great side story is that one of Tommy's sisters Trisha was working hard all day in the registration/info booth....while very pregnant. She was scheduled for a C-section this Wednesday.

The baby decided to start her in labor at 1 this morning. After a very long day of that, ISA member and Sgt. Tommy's Kids board chairman Brad Pelhank and his wife are the proud parents of a baby boy today, Fathers Day.

The video slideshow this year will be delayed a bit, as Brad's camera was used as the official photography tool. I concentrated on video and odd shots from my cameras.

Sometime this week I'll have something pretty spectacular.

Mike thanks :D

Had a blast. Was able to help a 7 year old sister pitch one into the bucket before her brother.

Always a joy to teach the future a new way to cast. :D nice to see everyone.

What a fabulous Fathers Day Weekend!!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Lets not forget to thank our Troops!

Sgt. tommy in your honor....

This was the first time I have been a volunteer, and I had a great time. Thanks for the hard work, Mike, and for including me.

John Wagner

I'd like to thank all of the ISA volunteers that gave their time on an incredibly beautiful Saturday in June to mentor the next generation of anglers.

This event is particularly meaningful to a number of our members, and today was no exception.

A spectacular day for everyone involved.

Thanks for being a part of it.

A special appearance by Secretary of State Jesse White:

More photos and videos to come soon.