Kankakee access roads

WILLIAM C.

Maybe Norm or Mike Clifford can answer this.Why are the roads still closed to Area2 and Area7 ?

Stopped at the office and the lady couldn't tell me why.She assumed they were open.

I spent more time driving around then actually fishing.There was somebody already fishing all the key

areas.I wish the ecomomy would pick up and get these people back to work so I can have this river to myself.

I don't count Norm,he's kind of a permanent fixture.

The gate at 2 usually opens April 1 for access to the trap range. At 7 the only time I saw a barricade was when the road was really soft after the thaw. I haven't seen it barricaded since.

Remember spring turkey season starts soon, I believe they hunt until noon.

Catchable trout starts on April 3, find a place away from the crowds.

I know what you mean Bill, I think every out of work guy in the trades in a 5 county area is there some days. Bad enough we got to deal with some school teachers, we know.

Maybe Norm or Mike Clifford can answer this.Why are the roads still closed to Area2 and Area7 ?

Stopped at the office and the lady couldn't tell me why.She assumed they were open.

I spent more time driving around then actually fishing.There was somebody already fishing all the key

areas.I wish the ecomomy would pick up and get these people back to work so I can have this river to myself.

I don't count Norm,he's kind of a permanent fixture.

If you were willing to walk in to 2,7 you'd have the river all to yourself.