Capt Steiger at our March meeting!

Our March meeting will be held on Saturday March 27th at 6:00pm at the Bass Pro Store in Bolingbrook Il. Our Guest Speaker for the evening will be Captain Ralph Steiger. Capt. Steiger will give us the latest information on the growing Lake Michigan bass fishery. This is one meeting not to miss. Capt. Steiger is one of the premiere smallmouth guides on Lake Michigan.

Ed Buric

• 2 weeks later...

Our March meeting will be held on Saturday March 27th at 6:00pm at the Bass Pro Store in Bolingbrook Il. Our Guest Speaker for the evening will be Captain Ralph Steiger. Capt. Steiger will give us the latest information on the growing Lake Michigan bass fishery. This is one meeting not to miss. Capt. Steiger is one of the premiere smallmouth guides on Lake Michigan.

Ed Buric

Good job Ed - Captain Steiger delivered big time with info from gear & lures to when & why. Great turnout of 40 with a good number of non members because of your publicity. Timely too as the time of year for patterning near shore smallies is now (next 4 or 5 weeks),although its starting a little late with alot of ice on the lower end of the lake still. That will change any day with a warmup. Please note we will fish Burnham harbor on 5/1/10 from shore. Lets see some posts if you get out to fish!

Capt. Steiger did indeed present a timely and very informative seminar on Lake Michigan smallmouth fishing.He kept everyones rapt attention with his detailed information on where,when,why and how to fish for Lake Michigan smallmouth.What impressed me the most though was his generous sharing of information one on one with anyone that asked.Hopefully we will put this new knowledge to good use at our May 1st outing at Burnham harbor

I counted over 40 members and guests in attendance which is a good turnout for a meeting.Thanks to John Loebach for running a successful raffle and all who attended for making this meeting so successful.

I hope everyone will turn out for the April meeting with Joe Cornwall as our featured speaker,this should be another very informative meeting for anyone that fishes for smallmouth.

Ed Buric

I know some pictures were taken last night feel free to post them if you have them.