Rich's Worm Tying at NIHFD

Thanks Mike,

I have been waiting for these. Though they are hard to view in this format, a little patience allowed me to see the process. Rich could add the actual tying sequence for clarity sake. Good photos. Rich should consider "hand modeling." :rolleyes:

eugene also took some photos in case the others didnt work out well. the ones posted were shot by mike chronik.if someone copied the post from this forum on tying the ultimate worm they should figure it out. fly has a green tail section, then the longer sectionis tied on as seen on both side of the hook . a hackle clip is placed on the hook bend to hold both sections while the tail gets wrapped, back then forward around the hook andthen forward around the two that were tied at the hook eye. ill work on getting the photos in order with instructions for the next newsletter. rich

If Rich knew how, I wouldn't have had to do it for him.

:P

Hit Add Reply. (NOT Fast Reply)

If the photo is on your computer, hit the Browse button when composing a post.

Click on the photo from your computer folder.

Click Attach This File below the browse box.

It will create a little thumbnail. Look to the right in that part, click Add to Post.

Scroll down and hit Add Reply.

If it already hosted by tinypic.com or Photobucket, simply add it to a post with this button above your reply box: picture.png Add the url of where the photo is hosted.

If Rich knew how, I wouldn't have had to do it for him.

:P

Hit Add Reply. (NOT Fast Reply)

If the photo is on your computer, hit the Browse button when composing a post.

Click on the photo from your computer folder.

Click Attach This File below the browse box.

It will create a little thumbnail. Look to the right in that part, click Add to Post.

Scroll down and hit Add Reply.

If it already hosted by tinypic.com or Photobucket, simply add it to a post with this button above your reply box: picture.png Add the url of where the photo is hosted.

make it sound so easy ,why dont you I tried the other night for three hours till I was so mad I turned it off & started drinking. anyway just tried it again.doh. I give up for today. BUT I was able to skype with my son at PITT today, so I win!!! I e-mailed my pics to rich mc today. I need to catch a FISH!

make it sound so easy ,why dont you I tried the other night for three hours till I was so mad I turned it off & started drinking. anyway just tried it again.doh. I give up for today. BUT I was able to skype with my son at PITT today, so I win!!! I e-mailed my pics to rich mc today. I need to catch a FISH!

Try drinking BEFORE you attempt to upload the photos.

That way, if you still can't get it done, at least you will have accomplished something worthwhile.

:blink:

One of these days I'll put together a video or something for this.

Need to see if I still have Camtasia or whatever it was.