I can use some help...

On a stretch of the DuPe there was a truck cab on the bank of the Dupe. I've got an aluminum boat to haul it out but I need some help lifting it into the boat.

I would like to get it while the water level is high...I can use the outboard. It's about a mile from where I put in.

Let me know if you you're interested....in return you will find a good place to fish.

Jim

Would be happy to lend you a hand, Jim . . . except for the fact I'm experiencing tennis elbow pursuant to playing three times weekly this summer. Maybe I should temper my tennis involvement and fish more . . . oh, well.

QUOTE (jim b @ Jun 16 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On a stretch of the DuPe there was a truck cab on the bank of the Dupe. I've got an aluminum boat to haul it out but I need some help lifting it into the boat.

I would like to get it while the water level is high...I can use the outboard. It's about a mile from where I put in.

Let me know if you you're interested....in return you will find a good place to fish.

Jim

This is at the 135th st canoe launch...about 1/4 mile down river.