Kanakee Stream sampling training workshop

I highly recommend the stream sampling training. It's a great way to learn about aquatic life, and you'll be able to contribute to a great conservation effort. If you've got an aspiring young conservationist in your family with an attention span and an interest in aquatic life, this would be a great event to attend. Lots of looking at bugs under a microscope. Very cool stuff.

Hey ISA'ers,

I received a voice mail from Vera Bojic. She said only 3 people signed up for the May 16th program. They may have to cancel this, unless at least 5 or more other members step up and commit to participate.

Mark O'Donnell

What is this aobut perhaps I can take part in it. I am a relatively new member and am not sure what this entails. Pleae fill me in.

Ted Peterson

tedp@vtpeterson.com

Hey ISA'ers,

I received a voice mail from Vera Bojic. She said only 3 people signed up for the May 16th program. They may have to cancel this, unless at least 5 or more other members step up and commit to participate.

Mark O'Donnell

I will be glad to attend. Exactly where do we meet and at what time.

Ted Peterson

tedp@vtpeterson.com

Dale Bowman mentioned the class in Wednesday's column and Bill Byrns ran an item on the class in the Friday Outdoor section of the Kankakee Journal so hopefully fo;ks outside the ISA will sign up.

It would be nice to see more Isa guys sign up for this class.