Warrior Jigs unveils new swim jig head

Jonn Graham

We have been waiting for someone to produce a swim jig head mold that will allow us to make 3/16 and 1/8 oz swim jigs with the ability to add a weedguard. Well, the day has come. Do-It molds released a new mold a few months ago, and now we got it. It is a real beauty.

The mold features cavities to pour a 3/16 oz. and 1/8 oz. head. In addition, we can now add a weedguard. If you remember in the past our 3/16 and 1/8 oz jigs were called Scout Jrs and the head was in the shape of a minnow's head and came without weedguards.

Also, this new mold has recessed eye sockets. This means the new head allows us to use stick-on holographic eyes, which fit neatly in the recessed eye socket. This new mold really makes our jigs look even classier. Here is a picture of a 3/16 oz jig. Check out the head and eyes:

bgp8xw.jpg

This new mold also will produce our 1/4 oz models that are so popular. If you want 3/8 or 1/2 oz models, we will still provide them using the old mold and they will come with weedguards as well.

Since the old Scout Jrs will no longer be produced, I am "blowing them out". I probably have around a dozen or two that are already tied and ready to go. I made them with some very interesting color patterns. If you are interested, PM me. They are mostly 1/8 and 1/4. Clearance price of $2 apiece with a minimum order of six.

Geez Dana.... broke by June? You're doing well if you make it that long! I just ordered three dozen from Jonn and a boatload of tails from Big Hammer. I'll be broke by next week at this rate! :) Perhaps we should all just have our paychecks electronically deposited into Jonn's account!! :)

:) Perhaps we should all just have our paychecks electronically deposited into Jonn's account!! :)

I'll second that as I am waiting for a dozen and half that he shipped today! It would also be much faster than mailing the check to Far Far Away, Illinois. :lol:

This is a trip.

In one forum Mike Cliffford is covering "anti-lead" legislation aimed specifically at lead jigs and weights. In another one Jon Graham is rolling out his new swim jig models which are probably made of lead. I guess we have freedom of speech at work.

Jon, may your new jigs swim long and prosper.

Mike, I agree that our DNR, which is already overextended, has many more important issues to deal with.

Geez Dana.... broke by June? You're doing well if you make it that long! I just ordered three dozen from Jonn and a boatload of tails from Big Hammer. I'll be broke by next week at this rate! :) Perhaps we should all just have our paychecks electronically deposited into Jonn's account!! :)

I'm sure Jonn is game for that!