Visual proof that I really am fly fishing.

Jonn Graham

No, but I can read your mind.

$100 says your next ON article is about your newfound, shortlived little game your playing.

I have an intervention planned.

Did you run into a gypsy on the river before this happened?

azgnlh.gif

In the old days Jonn prided himself on his casting abilities. I would watch in amazement as he he could skip a 4oz 6" slider head like a flat rock 10 to 15 skips before softly landing it under a hanging willow.

Sadly, those skills have long since eroded with time along with the loss of balance and feel due to the wrong turn he took.

Expert doctors have likened this one wrong turn in life similar to doing heroin. There is such a sadness from going down such a sordid path.

Has anyone really see him lately? I know he said he fished with another addict but of course you just can't trust those kind of people. They would sell their mother for a strong tippet.

Expert doctors have likened this one wrong turn in life similar to doing heroin. There is such a sadness from going down such a sordid path.

They would sell their mother for a strong tippet.

Jim- Where do you think this stuff up? It's "high"larious. I've seen the man in action and it "appears" he is getting proficient... could be a bad sign. :o I'd hate to get whupped with a limber pole. :unsure: