How to adda picture?

Guest Schad M

Click the Browse button beneath the text editor box while posting.

This will upload it from your computer.

If the photo is already hosted online, then simply click the rte-image-button.png symbol while creating a post, and insert the URL for your photo that was supplied by your host.

Hope this helps.

Guest Schad M
Click the Browse button beneath the text editor box while posting.

This will upload it from your computer.

If the photo is already hosted online, then simply click the rte-image-button.png symbol while creating a post, and insert the URL for your photo that was supplied by your host.

Hope this helps.

It doesn't work. When I hit the browse button and go to the file where the pic is and double click on the picture it selects it. So when I hit upload it acts like it is uploading it but rightat the end it says you did not select a file to upload?

Guest Schad M
You might be trying to upload a file type that is not supported. The following graphics formats are:

GIF (.gif)

JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg)

PNG (.png)

After you browse / upload your photo, you have to insert it into your post. You can do that by clicking on the left-most icon under the "Manage Current Attachments" dropdown menu. You'll only see that menu after you've uploaded a photo.

How about if I email someone my picture and they can post it? I still can't get it to work.

Schad:

Nobody wants to see your picture of the six inch smallies you catch. :lol:

Some anglers are proud of catching 6" smallies.

Catching the small fish is no easy task---

it takes skill to catch those smaller critters.

Anyone can catch big fish, just ask around---listen to all the fish stories----everybody shows pics of big fish.

Nobody boasts or posts pics of the smaller fish.

Perhaps it's not a guy thing.

At times, I intensionly target small smallies in some areas---

catching them tells me the fish population is healthy, AND

BIG fish are nearby.

Another thing---I've caught several large fish, targeting smaller fish, using smaller baits.

Works for me.

Guest Schad M
Some anglers are proud of catching 6" smallies.

Catching the small fish is no easy task---

it takes skill to catch those smaller critters.

Anyone can catch big fish, just ask around---listen to all the fish stories----everybody shows pics of big fish.

Nobody boasts or posts pics of the smaller fish.

Perhaps it's not a guy thing.

At times, I intensionly target small smallies in some areas---

catching them tells me the fish population is healthy, AND

BIG fish are nearby.

Another thing---I've caught several large fish, targeting smaller fish, using smaller baits.

Works for me.

Yeah Jonn......what he said.

KenD is a rank amateur fisherman who just started fishing last year and who can only catch 6" fish. That's why he makes up stuff about "targeting" small fish. Sort of justifies his catch.

I on the other hand, being a master caster, sometimes throw the lure on shore so I can work it slowly into the water and make it look like it just crawled in to fool fish.

So if you see me throwing on shore, that's what I'm doing.

A VERY advanced technique for nearly professional fishermen. Don't try this at home.

Use a hosting site like photobucket, upload the pic to the host and it generates a URL tag for it, paste that tag in to the prompt and hit upload.

for example, here's one of me with a smallie from Cinco de Mayo(on a fluke not a Senko though :lol: )

FishingGravelPitCincoDeMayo004.jpg