NW Region "Get Outside!", 6/7/14

Get Outside! Kick-off event June 7th

Join us for a fun day of refreshments, games, activities and exhibits at Hononegah Forest Preserve from 12:00 until 3:00. Learn about all the different activities on the menu for Get Outside! and get sneak previews of the recreational opportunities with guided hikes and tips from GO activity leaders and hosts. This is the ideal time to pick up your GO passport and get all the information you need to take full advantage of the many opportunities and activities happening in forest preserves this summer. Drop in and visit all the stations that will be offering displays and learning materials on golf, camping, fishing, canoeing & kayaking, wildlife study, bird watching, river study, and outdoor safety. Bring your tent and stay for free family camping in Hononegah’s beautiful campground!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be at this kick-off event with a station representing the ISA.

I will have ISA Membership information handouts, displaying river kayak, and will be answering questions about the ISA and the 'River Seining Clinic' we will be conducting on July 26th. for this WCFPD Summer activities program.

I plan to float about a 2 1/2 mile stretch of the Sugar River after the Kick-Off event.

Anyone wanting to join me, please feel free to do so.

Read more info here > http://wcfpd.org/homepage-articles/get-outside/#more-6082