rockford show

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

its this weekend Friday its 3-8pm with mike mladnik talking about big smallmouth at 6 30 after my talk on fishing the kish at 5 30 . saturday is 10-8pm mike is on in the morning and denny sands late afternoon on shabbona crappie and stripers. roland martin and bob meshikomer will also speak . steve Mortenson will also talk about smallmouth secrets I can use a hand at my fly booth Friday and sunday if anyone wants to get in let me know rich

Guys from Rockford, if you are there remember the whisper campaign. Walk around in groups speaking softly but loud enough so people overhear you. Talk about the big Smallmouths you caught on rich's jigs and flies. "Don't look. We just went by the booth. We'll come back later when there are not so many people around."

Went to hear Rich and Mike at the show tonight. Brought my 3 year old boy with me. Sorry Rich, we only made it 5 min before he had to go to the bathroom. Then he got distracted by the elevator. Before I knew it he had to test all the pontoons. So we missed the rest of your talk. On the bright side he caught two trout and won a new soccer ball by catching a tagged fish. He had fun. Didn't seem like a very good turnout to the show. Maybe tomorrow it will have better attendance.