Our Illinois DNR hard at work....Not !

Rob G

Where can I get a job where my superiors don't mind me missing 3 1/2 months or more and at 93K a year? Not just this gentleman but his superiors who knew this was going on should be sacked as well. Marc Miller and the agency claim zero tolerance for this type of thing, ha. If your office can allow one to be missing that much prime time without effect, then you're way overstaffed. And what ticks me off is there are so many areas in Illinois where the DNR is truly understaffed.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/24658439/top-dnr-official-resigns-after-fox-32-investigation#ixzz2slfqZmuY

Disgusting. There should also be criminal charges against him and his bosses. And he should have to pay back the state. We're not talking about some low-level guys covering for each other. This was going on at a pretty high level. Pigs.

Before taking the job Rob, consider the dangers of getting a treble stuck in hand when you are out sick. You could also loose your bass boat traveling the interstate to the next tournament. Nasty work, but someone has to do it.

You're right Mike, but we just got hit up with a 67% increase in state income tax, fees going up everywhere because the DNR is broke and then we're so happy that we get legislation passed that supposedly will help our nature and conservation efforts going forward and then you have this bull$hit.