latest magazine

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

just picked up our latest issue of Bronzeback Bulletin. another fine publication, Thanks to Eric . I liked the addition of moon times . so now do I read the whole bulletin or get some sleep for the early ride to the Fly Show. ? rich mc

just picked up our latest issue of Bronzeback Bulletin. another fine publication, Thanks to Eric . I liked the addition of moon times . so now do I read the whole bulletin or get some sleep for the early ride to the Fly Show. ? rich mc

I agree re the moon times which are kind of a throw back to simpler times.Speaking of Eric.........?

Re AC's article she & her dad would've been in far more dire straights if that were a black bear hanging around their campsite. I don;t believe there's ever been a documented attack by wolves on people not only in this country but anywhere else as well whereas black bears have killed people for food. I recall a newlywed couple who were killed & eaten by one while camping in the Boundary Waters a few years ago.There was also the black that killed several people in a single day in a Canadian National Park before he was killed not many years ago.If you really want to tempt fate there's the south side of Chicago with its stray bullets & roving packs of pit bulls. I spent a lot of time there for many years when I worked as an insurance adjustor.I wouldn't do it these days.