Sgt Tommy's kids

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

We have run the kids casting at theis event since it started. This year it is Saturday June 15th from 10-2pm at Herrick lake in Wheaton. you can check out more at www.sgttommyskids.org this is very rewarding for all that attend . and our members do our share of teaching casting and talking about smallmouths . its a wonderful way to meet fellow members. we will start setting up at 8 30am and may meet for breakfast before hand Please let us know if you are attending! rich mc

Guest rich mc

Thanks Ed a few more will make it easier on all of us. hours are 10am till 2pm, which gives you time to wet a line on the nearby Dupage afterward. i will let anglers in on a hotspot IF you attend ! rich

Guest rich mc

another great event. Thanks to craig, pat, eugene, john, ed ,steve. Mark lutz was there working with the sgt tommys main group in fact he heard about us at this event a few years ago. they had a record registration and more plans for next year. Sgt Tommy is smilin down on us tonight rich mc

I was able to make it for the last couple hours and I am so proud of the efforts of our volunteers.
Each and every one of you represented the ISA with professionalism, and put a huge smile on the faces of many kids.

MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!