Feb. 2, NW Region Meeting

Only about a 45 minute wait for the info.....

On Saturday @ 12pm. (noon), Feb. 2nd.

The NW Region will hold a social meeting at the American Legion, Robert Carlson Post 1207, 1011 S. Alpine Road.

This meeting will be a discussion on plans for the up-coming, March 23rd. ISA Seminar @ Ken-Rock Community Center

and also the 2013 "Love Your River Day" held by the Friends Of The Kishwaukee River, scheduled for June 8th. 2013.

We will also start planning for our 2013 NW Region outings for the year.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203674955003766918642.0004d3f8c524b4d8a677b&msa=0&ll=42.257365,-89.028203&spn=0.003915,0.010332

On Groundhog Day?!? I usually make big plans, but for you, Swami, I'll skip my usual Groundhog Day festivities and attend the meeting. Will this be an all-day meeting? Or is there a certain time you would like us to show up?

On Groundhog Day?!? I usually make big plans, but for you, Swami, I'll skip my usual Groundhog Day festivities and attend the meeting. Will this be an all-day meeting? Or is there a certain time you would like us to show up?

Ground hog with biscuits and gravy?

I was just thinking on my way home from work tonight that I forgot to post a time, and of course Jude would be the one to point it out.

IT'S A BAR! Open to close of course. :D

Let's say 12pm. That would be noon o'clock for you, Jude.

I'll add it to the announcement.

The NW Region will hold a social meeting at the American Legion, Robert Carlson Post 1207, 1011 S. Alpine Road.

This meeting will be a discussion on plans for the up-coming, March 23rd. ISA Seminar @ Ken-Rock Community Center

and also the 2013 "Love Your River Day" held by the Friends Of The Kishwaukee River, scheduled for June 8th. 2013.

https://maps.google....003915,0.010332

Oh, HEY!

We will have a raffle pack at this meeting.

The pack includes:

1- ISA hat

1- ISA conservation t-shirt

1- Friends of the Kishwaukee River / ISA trash bag

Being we are a small group, let's make the price $2.00 for a chance to win.

All $$$ collected will go towards the NW/Chi Region picnic on April 27.

Only about a 45 minute wait for the info.....

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203674955003766918642.0004d3f8c524b4d8a677b&msa=0&ll=42.257365,-89.028203&spn=0.003915,0.010332

Just wanted to bump this up. Hope to see plenty of NW guys tomorrow. Any new members from the recent shows out there? Tomorrow's the perfect time to break the ice and get involved. Maybe we can talk Terry into a "Riverdance" performance. See you tomorrow.

Oh, HEY!

We will have a raffle pack at this meeting.

The pack includes:

1- ISA hat

1- ISA conservation t-shirt

1- Friends of the Kishwaukee River / ISA trash bag

Being we are a small group, let's make the price $2.00 for a chance to win.

All $$$ collected will go towards the NW/Chi Region picnic on April 27.

I'll be they're. I was coming even before I heard about prizes.

Terry,

I have to bow out too. Snow got me. Once I get my 165' driveway cleared I still have to negotiate 15 miles of country roads and 15 0r more miles of highways. I was going to bring a prize-Harry Murray's 1 hour video Fly Fishing for Smallmouth Basss. Raffle it anyway and I will send it to the winner if you send me the address.

Terry,

I have to bow out too. Snow got me. Once I get my 165' driveway cleared I still have to negotiate 15 miles of country roads and 15 0r more miles of highways. I was going to bring a prize-Harry Murray's 1 hour video Fly Fishing for Smallmouth Basss. Raffle it anyway and I will send it to the winner if you send me the address.

PS Can't you put the meeting on Skype or Tiny Chat?

Terry,

We all want to know if Jude saw his shadow. :blink: I will send the Murray video to you in appreciation. :mellow:

Seriously, let me know how to help with the Ken Rock presentation.