4th Monday tying 10/22 6pm

Monthly tying starts on 10/22 - 6pm,at my garage in Lombard. Planning for the winter events & meetings as well - please come if you can. Post or pm me if you need directions. Bring your tools & we'll tye a fly or two, I plan to tie a minnow pattern I call Austin's 3K Stripper. Thanks to Austin of Grab Your Fly Charters for sharing,

• 2 weeks later...

Nine tiers produced 2 or more of this quick tie. Still time to get out & test them this fall. great start - we discussed Fly Show on 11/10/12 as November meeting, Cory will host tying at his house on Saturday 12/8/12. I'd like to see if anyone else would like to host a monthly tying in January thru March. Contact me - note that the time & day of week is open- you decide what you want.

John

steve do you have a place in mind? would you help organize it? rich mc

Rich . . . a group of tiers were congregating at a sports shop in Arlington Heights (exact name escapes me), but for some reason which I don't recall as communicated to the group members, the leaders of the group no longer spearheaded the effort.

Steve

Rich . . . a group of tiers were congregating at a sports shop in Arlington Heights (exact name escapes me), but for some reason which I don't recall as communicated to the group members, the leaders of the group no longer spearheaded the effort.

Steve

I am trying to bite my tongue! BUT COME ON! Seriously!