bears vs colts

Guest rich mc

Guest firstrock

Ummmm.... this bet is like taking candy from a baby!!!!!! ISC will defiantly take this bet!!! Now I'm no fly fisherman (yet!) but I do tie my own jigs.

My prediction:

Grossman throws the game and pleases his Indiana (Bloomington) home crowd!

John

Peyton (Jughead) Manning has a little something for that overated defense that should have got beat by that powerhouse dynamo 8-8 Seahawks team. Have you looked @ your "Great" defense against the AFC the last 3 years? Not a pretty thing, not pretty at all. I seen em play on Monday night against the Cardinals :blink: Than watched em get manhandled by the Dolphins :unsure: Yep, D'Bears are the best "D" in the NFL :rolleyes:

Ray (Keeping his jigs and tubes and gaining some flies) Rigby

Peyton (Jughead) Manning has a little something for that overated defense that should have got beat by that powerhouse dynamo 8-8 Seahawks team.

Ray (Keeping his jigs and tubes and gaining some flies) Rigby

HA! Welcome to the ISA boards, Ray!

Imagine me doing my best Lovie Smith (that a skinny white former strong safety/middle linebacker can do) and saying...."We'll jest have t' wayt till Sund'y t' fand owt abowt thayt."

Bear down Bears! :lol:

Guest rich mc

i have fly called the grossman, it always falls short of it's target and has a tendancyto get intercepted by a tree, and yeah itcolors are orange and dark blue. ive pm ed with john as hewas the first to accept. i'll swap some jigs with ray for some weighted flies . of which i will donate to the blowout . rich