Tinley Park Fishing and Outdoor show

The Tinley Park Fishing and Outdoor Show is next Saturday and Sunday and we need volunteers to set up the booth Friday evening, man the booth Saturday and Sunday and take the booth down Sunday afternoon when the show closes. The hours are 9 to 5 both days. We'd like to have at least 2 people in the booth at all times. If you'd like to help, please post here.

Scott,

Do we know where the directors chairs are? Will they have a couple chairs per booth? I will set up Friday afternoon sometime after 3pm & Ed B says he can help. More new members packets will come with Jim on Saturday or do I need to pickup before? I will make more Blowout handouts but additional can't hurt as this show has ALOT of attending.

John

Guest rich mc

paul has the chairs. left over from the rockford show last year for tinley you will need stools or chairs and a tablecover. the blue cloth is with the chairs and blowout sheets there were none sunday at rosemont. ill get all the stuff from paul at the rockford meetingin a few weeks rich

Oops....

My house is for sale and we just a call about a showing tomorrow at 2. So after I take my wife to the airport I need to come back to the house to get it ready. I may not make it to the show till 11 or so