2012 RiverBassin' Tournament

tgoodmanii

ISA Members,

I have been asked by Brooks Beatty, River Bassin Trail Director, to organize a tournament for 2012 in my area (Northern Illinois). This year it was hosted by Paddle And Trail in Beloit, WI on July 30. I'm trying to get a sense of how many people might be interested in participating. There were only 5 people in the tournament this year, but I have a feeling there might be more out there who want to participate in 2012. I'm also looking for a few people who want to volunteer to help with organizing and running the tournament with me. If you are interested in participating and/or helping with organizing the tournament you can email me.

riverbassin.com

riverbassintrail.com

ISA Members,

I have been asked by Brooks Beatty, River Bassin Trail Director, to organize a tournament for 2012 in my area (Northern Illinois). This year it was hosted by Paddle And Trail in Beloit, WI on July 30. I'm trying to get a sense of how many people might be interested in participating. There were only 5 people in the tournament this year, but I have a feeling there might be more out there who want to participate in 2012. I'm also looking for a few people who want to volunteer to help with organizing and running the tournament with me. If you are interested in participating and/or helping with organizing the tournament you can email me. What river would it be on>

riverbassin.com

riverbassintrail.com

Hi,

I know Jonn and I are interested in participating.

I can't get your email link to work.

Looks like the trail may move to being hosted out of of the Aurora location?

How many kayaks does a guy need?

I will post the location, dates, cost, and all other info pertaining to the tournament when it is available. I'm not sure why the link I provided does not allow us to view 2011's info. I guess they may be updating the info for 2012. I had a copy of the rules for 2011 saved on my laptop but it crashed a couple of months ago.

From what I have been told, the boundaries would be the same as 2011. Any stream within this boundary map would be fair game unless otherwise noted.

Tournament Boundaries

Sorry Jonn. Cleared up some space. Thanks for letting me know. Been using the "dumb" phone lately for all things internet related. Soooo handy, but the battery life topic shall be saved for another day.

Guest airbornemike

Why dont they centralize the boundries more? this way more of are southern waters are included, if they ran it out of charlies shop in Aurora it would open up more quality water IMO. They also need a flyrod division cause I'll be damed if I'm buy'n some sort of carrot rod or flippn stick :)

Last year's boundary included the Dupage.

Fly rod division?

Ha

As I said.... Boundaries are being discussed, flyrod division is not.

Bart, love to give you an early Christmas gift but I got hit on the head a while back ( I'm married) and I'm suffering from amnesia ...