Jump to content

Rock River Outing Cancelled/Postponed

Recommended Posts

Sorry to hear this, hope everything turns out ok!

But it does open a chance that i might be able to make it , If you reschedule it for October 2nd.

The day after the Shabbona pond draining. I would like to start learning the Rock that far north.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...