SNOW

AndyP

I didn't think I'd ever see it again, but honest to God snow fell in Columbia, MO today. Took the dog out tonight...to bad she's scared of guns cuz she kicked out 4 doves walkin through the park. I'm sure ya'll are gettin ready to see some white stuff too.

Drive carefully!

We got the ice bad. I live in the semi-boondocks and our power provider is Corn Belt Electric, yeah a co-op. :(

Sooooo we lost power at 8:00 pm last night. I was fortunate enough to have already banked a good fire in the wood stove and had the hurricane laterns fueled up and ready (not my first rodeo!) so it wasnt to bad.

The snow hit at 6:00am. Had a white knuckle 20mph drive into work, dodging wrecks, emergency vehicles, and snow plows.

Iam ready for May, now!

I work in Wheeling, and they have quite a bit of snow up here. Should've turned around, but it wasn't as bad at 4:30am when I left until I got up here. It seems northen Cook County has a lot of trouble keeping up with their snow (and not just today).

It will be a beautiful weekend for a float! I doubt the fish will be biting (I won't even take a rod if I do go), but floating down the river after a recent snow is about as peaceful as it gets. If I don't float, at least a long walk in the woods will be in order. Gotta love the Midwest! :D

They let us off at noon today. I thought I'd go fishing...26 degrees when I got to the river. Caught 5 smallies. Four at 14" and this one at 17". I think I still have all my fingers and toes...bbrrr

They let us off at noon today. I thought I'd go fishing...26 degrees when I got to the river. Caught 5 smallies. Four at 14" and this one just shy of 17". I think I still have all my fingers and toes...bbrrr

Don...you are a person I would call a "Die Hard". Nice Fish!!!