dupage forest preserve

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

i saw a post with a photo of some concrete culverts placed on the ice. this was at the front lake southwest corner as you go into hidden lake f p. . perhaps some out that way can get a photo for the newsletter. rich

i saw a post with a photo of some concrete culverts placed on the ice. this was at the front lake southwest corner as you go into hidden lake f p. . perhaps some out that way can get a photo for the newsletter. rich

Rich,

Pmail me the link to the post where you saw the photo. I may be able to get it from there.

Mike

Hidden lake is five minutes from my house, I can take pictures but I need to know who to email them to. Let me know..

Paul,

Maybe you can get the story too. When I lived in DuPage County, Don Labrose, the fish biologist, was always very responsive to inquiries from the citizens. I figure you have an in being in the county. Here is some contact info:

Media Contacts: Don LaBrose, Office of Natural Resources, 630-933-7668

Bonnie Olszewski, Office of Public Affairs, 630-871-6402

Since I lived in Butterfield East just north of Hidden Lake, it was one of my favorites. I would like to know what they are doing to my old pond.