Bass Pro Meeting Followup

Many thanks to Mr. Buric for setting up yet another great evening for our members.

I came out with my boy, and he loved it! Put a kid in the room, and raffle tickets find their way into his hands.

Thanks guys, he was having a great time.

Capt. Adduci even let him take samples from his arsenal of flies.

Just a worthwhile way to spend a cold winter night with friends.

BASSPRO002.jpg

BASSPRO003.jpg

BASSPRO007.jpg

Thanks Mike but the real thanks go the 22 members who came out on a frigid January evening,they are the ones who make a meeting successful after all is said and done.

A special thanks also to Austin Adduci for coming out to give us some insight into lake Michigan fishing available in our area.Even though he claims to be uncomfortable with public speaking,I thought he did a great job.

To all of you who attended the meeting last night, I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to speak. I enjoyed talking to you and discussing the unique fishing options that are available in the Chicago area. Please fell free to contact me with any questions that you might have, I'm always willing to share what I know.

Thanks again,

Captain Austin

To all of you who attended the meeting last night, I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to speak. I enjoyed talking to you and discussing the unique fishing options that are available in the Chicago area. Please fell free to contact me with any questions that you might have, I'm always willing to share what I know.

Thanks again,

Captain Austin

[/quo

You forgot to mention the discount you're offering to ISA members.I plan on taking advantage of it sometime this year probably for steelhead fishing which I've not yet done on the big pond.