Acadia Sports

gordon p

Received a mailer from this company based in Texas-Acadia, that purports to sell high quality rods for $64.95 with a buy one get one free deal. Anybody know anything about this stuff ?

Received a mailer from this company based in Texas-Acadia, that purports to sell high quality rods for $64.95 with a buy one get one free deal. Anybody know anything about this stuff ?

been on their website, look like quality rods, they have reels also. i do not own one however, (yet)..they have reviews on the site also.

I have purchased a couple of their baitcasting rods and one of their baitcasting reels. The rods are decent. Nobody is going to confuse them with a St Croix rod but they're worth the money. I haven't used the reel much, yet. But so far, again it's worth the money paid.

If your on a tight budget I would recommend Acadia, their rods are probably comparable to ones twice the price. I personally, enjoy using my more expensive tackle more. But that's at three to four times the cost.