Trout Fishing For Kids

Don LaBrose of the DuPage County Forest Preserves has asked for some volunteers to help with his Trout Fishing For Kids program.This event will be held at the Wood Dale Grove Forest Preserve On Saturday April 3rd from 6:00 am until noon.The Forest Preserves will provide the fishing rods and reels and also the bait.Volunteers will be needed to assist the kids bait up and to help in landing all of their catch.Last year Don said there were over a hundred kids involved so the more help we can give the more sucessful this program will be.

This is a great opportunity to help kids get interested in fishing.We can turn them on to smallmouth later.

Ed Buric

I plan to be there. I think it should be for the kids. I didn't know this program was available last year. Thanks for positing that Ed.

This will be a good opportunity for those of our members that are located further North to participate in a very rewarding volunteer activity.We talk about getting kids interested in the outdoors,this is an opportunity to make it happen.

Ed Buric

A reminder that the DuPage county forest preserve district has asked for volunteers to help with their trout fishing for kids program.This will be held at the south shore of Wood Dale Grove Lake,Wood Dale Grove Forest Preserve on Saturday April 3rd from 6:00am untill noon.Volunteers will help participating youngsters to catch stocked trout.

Getting youngsters involved is always one of the most rewarding volunteer activities that we have.If you can't be there for the start of this program you will be welcome at any time,just tell them you are a volunteer and mention Don LaBrose

Wood Dale Grove is about 1 mile North of Lake Street on Wood Dale road

A reminder that the DuPage county forest preserve district has asked for volunteers to help with their trout fishing for kids program.This will be held at the south shore of Wood Dale Grove Lake,Wood Dale Grove Forest Preserve on Saturday April 3rd from 6:00am untill noon.Volunteers will help participating youngsters to catch stocked trout.

Getting youngsters involved is always one of the most rewarding volunteer activities that we have.If you can't be there for the start of this program you will be welcome at any time,just tell them you are a volunteer and mention Don LaBrose

Wood Dale Grove is about 1 mile North of Lake Street on Wood Dale road

I'll be there for sure!

Jim B