VICTORY

JWITORT

Morning everyone Some of you may be familiar with my ticket escapade from last Sunday,Im happy to say after a few conversations with the sergeant at the DNR that the ticket was deleted and tore up.So my weekend can start off on a good note.So hopefully I can hook into a few smallmouths this weekend and not worry about anymore tickets.I ordered some of those DNR permission slips,thanks for the suggestion.If anyone is interested I will be wading on the Fox right below the dam in Algonquin 6am Saturday and probably Sunday too.So once again thanks for all of the suggestions on my dilemma hope to see some of you on the water.Thanks again John

I am glad you got that straightened out. It didn't sound right to me at all. You may find better fishing further down stream away from the dam. Look for dead falls and current breaks as you wade down river. I know I always found the fishing better and a lot fewer people the farther I got from the dam.