More Kudus for Craig Reindeau

Mike G

:D Give Craig a line of credit!

Since I have been watching Rainy's site for when Craig's flys would show up there, I was pleasantly surprised to find him listed as an Innovator. What's more, Craig's designs total 2938. :blink: That's almost 80 times more than Lefty Kreh's 37. This deserves a special award at the Blowout.

Seriously we've known Craig all along the start of his journey, but theFly Tyer article is big, he will appear again soon in the same magazine & a book in publication to be released this year devotes a chapter to his flies. In short if you have'nt met Craig look for him at the blowout tying at the start - bring a copy of the current spring issue of fly tyer (spring) & get him to sign it. Look for Hairy Fodder to appear in catalogs & retail shops this year by Rainey's flies.

Seriously we've known Craig all along the start of his journey, but theFly Tyer article is big, he will appear again soon in the same magazine & a book in publication to be released this year devotes a chapter to his flies. In short if you have'nt met Craig look for him at the blowout tying at the start - bring a copy of the current spring issue of fly tyer (spring) & get him to sign it. Look for Hairy Fodder to appear in catalogs & retail shops this year by Rainey's flies.

What issue of Fly Tyer is he in? I checked the website and can't find his article.