Flexible Spinner Bait

TimU

Flexible Spinner Bait

I received an email regarding a new flexible spinner bait and thought it would be interesting to pass on. Instead of using a piece of wire to hold everything together they use a small piece of metal chain covered in plastic tubing. Besides being flexible and supposedly insuring better hook set, they state the plastic tubing will hold a scent better than your standard spinner bait.

Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything regarding these, they seem a bit expensive to just run out and buy.

I'm not sure, but I think the Purple Breasted Sparrow lure at the bottom of the page is so effective that it's been banned in tournaments!

Sorry, Tim. Couldn't resist being a wise arse. Actually, a flexible spinner bait might just be a great idea, but I guarantee that the one on that site is junk. The hook, hardware, etc. will be the cheapest available. Seems like you could buy some quality components and try building your own. Could be fun.

The birds are nothing new.

I used to have an affiliate program with another manufacturer years ago....I swear they look identical on that site though.

Always been intrigued by the thought of a smallie blowing up on a bird, but never actually tried one.