Rockford Fishing Show

jude

We need volunteers to help staff the ISA booth at the Rockford Fishing Show on February 20-22. Once again it will be at the Indoor Sports Complex in Loves Park. Please respond here if you can help out for a few hours. It's a great excuse to get out of the house and spend some time BSing about smallies!

Friday, Feb. 20: 4:00-8:00

Saturday Feb. 21: 10:00-6:00

Sunday Feb. 22: 11:00-5:00

http://www.showtimeproduction.net/.

We need volunteers to help staff the ISA booth at the Rockford Fishing Show on February 20-22. Once again it will be at the Indoor Sports Complex in Loves Park. Please respond here if you can help out for a few hours. It's a great excuse to get out of the house and spend some time BSing about smallies!

Friday, Feb. 20: 4:00-8:00

Saturday Feb. 21: 10:00-6:00

Sunday Feb. 22: 11:00-5:00

http://www.showtimeproduction.net/.

Hey Jude,

Matt Pasterius and I would like to volunteer Sat or Sun. 21st or 22nd for working the booth for the ISA. We will come together. You can reach me at 815/758-5270 or through ISA, just let me know one way or the other.

Chuck L.

Great! If you're up for either day, we'll wait to lock you in, just in case we're light on one of those days. If something comes up and you need to lock in a day, let me know. I'll be in touch. Thanks a lot.....Jude

One week away and we really need some more help! I'll be away from a computer all weekend (chasing trout in NE Iowa WooHoo!), so if you reply here or PM, don't expect an answer until Tuesday.

C'mon, NW guys...I know you're out there!

Jude I may be able to also. What would I need to do, I am new at ISA. Norm told me about it last year, but I hunt everything from september till march. I didn't have time to be involved. Please let me know what would be needed. Don

Jude I may be able to also. What would I need to do, I am new at ISA. Norm told me about it last year, but I hunt everything from september till march. I didn't have time to be involved. Please let me know what would be needed. Don

The first thing you need to do is register with your real name, as it states on the signup page, so we know who we're talking to. ;)

Great! If you're up for either day, we'll wait to lock you in, just in case we're light on one of those days. If something comes up and you need to lock in a day, let me know. I'll be in touch. Thanks a lot.....Jude

jude matt and I would like to work sunday if possible.due to other comitments saturday.Hope this works . any Questions Email or give me a call Thanks Chuck L.

I see the volunteers haven't exactly come crawling out of the woodwork while I was gone! At this rate, Paul is going to have to pack a lunch and pee bottle for his all day Saturday stint.

Thanks to Chuck and Matt for offering to go the distance on Sunday!

Don/35006...you need to re-register with a name so I can contact you.

C'mon, guys...a little help here. We really could use a hand on Friday and Saturday night. ( or any other time, for that matter.)