Newsletter submissions

Scott Ferguson

If you have an article or photos you'd like to submit for publication in the next Bronzeback Bulletin, the deadline is May 12. Send any submissions to; isalliance@sbcglobal.net Photos need to be high resolution. Text should just be sent as an email.

The next issue should be arriving (depending on the post office) around June 1.

I'm working on one about how do deal with the weeds that develop every year now on my home flow in the summer. It may have some bearing on a smaller flow to the north as well.

Scott ,

I also dug out the article I wrote a few years ago about waders, hats and terminal stuff. Would you just want to rerun it sometime or have me rework it?

It was titled Gearing Up , believe it ran it 2002 as there is a full page ad for the 2003 blowout on one of the pages.

I got nothing but those 2 I posted and I can't even find those. One with Stan and Gordon and the other Dan.

The only other ones besides those that were posted were from Kevin and I am having him e-mail those to you.

I asked Jim K to take pics and others and they all posted them.

Scott,

Since you already have a bunch of stuff I'm going to keep working on what I still have. They aren't flowing as well as I'd like so I have to get a bigger piece of hickory.

Edit for spelling, it's time for some sleep.