E-Mail Notifications Off The Site

Dan Draz

I saw someone comment yesterday in a thread that they were not getting e-mail notifications off the site when a new thread was posted and it made me realize that I used to get them every day and have not gotten one in a while. I am still getting notification that I have PM's but none related to the discussion forum and new posts on topics. I have not made any changes to my settings that I am aware of which would restrict this from happening and in light of the other members comment... perhaps there is some type of server issue? Just thought I would bring it up in case no one was aware there is an issue.

I saw someone comment yesterday in a thread that they were not getting e-mail notifications off the site when a new thread was posted and it made me realize that I used to get them every day and have not gotten one in a while. I am still getting notification that I have PM's but none related to the discussion forum and new posts on topics. I have not made any changes to my settings that I am aware of which would restrict this from happening and in light of the other members comment... perhaps there is some type of server issue? Just thought I would bring it up in case no one was aware there is an issue.

Everyone interested in receiving topic notifications for the threads they are subscribed to should check their profile to make sure it is set to receive these always.

I'm still getting a basic notification if a thread I've posted in gets a response.

Do I get one for each and every topic?

No.....never have here, as a matter of fact.

I will typically get one email, yet come here to find 3 more have responses besides the one I got the email from. It has always been that way for me on this forum.

That's when I simply log-in and hit the View New Posts link at the top of the forum pages.

I've got the opposite problem, somehow It seems I'm suscribed to every forum and get notification on every post. How do I turn this off ?