Hooray!! Spring is here....

Mark K

Not to worry Mark, you'll soon be getting eyestrain out on the bike path. I was distracted a bit the other day while walking from one spot to another.

I do agree with the sentiment expressed in the sculpture wholeheartedly.

Not to worry Mark, you'll soon be getting eyestrain out on the bike path. I was distracted a bit the other day while walking from one spot to another.

I do agree with the sentiment expressed in the sculpture wholeheartedly.

Out of the 10 thousand e-mails I get a day at work, about 10% are stupid FWs warning me that if I didn't forward to 10 of my friends (I don't have 10 friends) I am a totally un patriotic, non-god fearin' dirt bag and would break out in leprosy or something equally nasty.

This floated in and it truly echoed my sentiments regarding winter. I love the city of Chicago. Just the big city culture. But winter totally 100% sucks. I hate it even more than fall. Actually I hate fall because it's a prelude to winter.

Give me 90 AND Humid! Bring it on! Bathwater warm water to wade in.

Regarding those terrible distractions while trying to get ones exercise. The worst place is the Chicago lakefront. When it's 20 degrees or less only fittest are out and clad in skin tight spandex to boot. Almost rode my bike into the lake a coupla times!