2008 blowout prizes

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

prizes and guided trips are starting to come in. if you have a product to donate please let us know by posting or sending a private message.

just in today is the week stay at camp narrows, rainy lake. this auction item is sure to be more popular as its starts its second year. dan Q is writing an article on his trip up there for the newsletter. it is for week in august or sept if it is not booked contact www.campnarrows.ca

a quantum high speed baitcaster will be donated again rich m

I told Don Rego to cut and paste my flyer for the Fox River Fishin Musician Guide Service out of Batavia Bait and Tackle. With all th construction and flooding last year the shop has had a rough time of making it go and they are considering closing the doors. Batavia Bait have been in business for 5 years now but aren't too sure if they will be open much longer. When I was an officer they donated some great items to the BLOWOUTS.. rod and reel combos, case plastic boards etc.. Karen Jason and Tim are just GREAT people and I hope they can continue this wonderful little shop on the bank of the Fox river. My service is geared to someone who wants to learn the Fox BUT may be a bit uncomfortable wading , as of yet I haven't lost or drowned a single client

Even with the up and down weather I had a great year down on the Fox , and spend many hours on the river to get a real feel on what is happening on the River. See ya at the Blowout... Kevin Summers

Batavia Bait have been in business for 5 years now but aren't too sure if they will be open much longer. When I was an officer they donated some great items to the BLOWOUTS.. rod and reel combos, case plastic boards etc..

They donated last year as well. I hope they do stay afloat. We've all seen too many mom and pop tackle shops fall by the wayside. Thanks for the donation of the guided trip Kevin ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a package in the mail the other day from Brovarney Baits. Included were enough swim jigs to put together two prize packs containing 15 jigs each. That makes the value of each package over $56. I have to say that there's a very nice variety of colors, and all the jigs are my favorite 1/4oz. Start saving your pennies folks!

Jim ,

Sounds like a nice selection of jigs for some lucky guy .

If I remember right there may have been a by law against the guy that brings the donation , winning it . :rolleyes:;)