Grandt Rods

Frank Briggs

So I have a couple of Grandt spinning rods 007..007a. I won a Grandt Rod in a raffle while working for the ISA at the Old Schaumburg show, I blew that rod up battling a WORLD Class Carp on the Fox River. To be fair, I tightened the drag too much after 20minutes of running up and down the river. Mr. Grandt told me I shouldn't have probably done that something had to give! Jim Grandt then proceded to send me out a replacement under warranty. I prefer my Grandt Rod's to my St. Croix Premiers and Avids. I find Mr. Grandt a man of his word and his warranty very fair. He even cut me a break as a return customer when I tipped my kayak in Michigan and lost my original 007. I have read some crappy reviews from rod builders and have heard they are nothing special but for me the All- American series is a dependable and a sensitive stick. Frank your welcome try mine sometime in the spring if your so inclined.  Not flaming T.J. just know that I have had excellent times and results with mine!