NCAA March Madness

Tim Negronida

College basketball “March Madness” in my opinion is the greatest sporting event of the year, it’s do or die, none of those dragged out play off series. To honor this great event I would like to throw out this challenge.

By next Wednesday night pick – The winning team of the men’s tournament and how many points they will win by as the tie breaker.

The winner will receive one package from each one of the top 10 plastic categories posted in the November/December Bronzeback Bulletin, Eric if you win I’ll dig you up a spinnerbait.

Just pm me your picks and I’ll post them after the dead line. You must be an ISA member to enter, so get off your butt and join if you haven’t yet.

Good Luck!

College basketball “March Madness†in my opinion is the greatest sporting event of the year, it’s do or die, none of those dragged out play off series.

I concur. My next favorite is the NHL playoffs, though we don't see many series around here anymore. Why didn't you start a bracket pick?!?

I'll PM you my pick, though it could change from my bracket pick after this weekend! Oh, if the spinnerbait option is offered, that would be my choice!

The Sweet Sixteen has been decided, it’s time to make your pick.

Here are the teams; Tennessee, Ohio St., Texas A&M, Memphis,

Kansas, Southern Ill, Pittsburg, UCLA,

North Carolina, Southern Cal, Vanderbilt, Georgetown

Florida, Butler, Oregon, UNLV

All right guys, so far there are five entrees, did I mention “it doesn’t cost anything to play”.

Let’s get a few more picks in to make this thing interesting.

Here are the entrees; Bill K. - Ohio by 4

Steve S. – Kansas by 7

Jim Kast – Kansas by 4

Jim J. – Ohio by 5

Mike Clifford – Kansas by 5

Don R. – Florida by 6

Bill K. – Ohio by 4

Good luck gentleman.

Who is your pick Tim?

Two great games were just on (Kansas/SIU & Memphis/Texas AM). Both my bracket teams won, but I was actually pulling for SIU (Texas AM could go scratch). Great game by SIU. Can't wait to watch the next ones!

I had the worst weekend ever with my pics. Kansas looked awful yesterday. How do you miss layups? That came back to haunt them big time. Now I really wish SIU would've beat them!

I think UCLA looks like one of the best of the bunch. Their defense was the best I've seen yet. I'm still not impressed by Ohio State, but Oden showed if he can stay in the game he can make an impact. And Florida, well nothing would make me happier than to see them lose (sorry Don)! They have some talent. Its too bad Georgetown & NC have to play each other now.

• 2 weeks later...