help needed for rockford show

Guest rich mc

Friday won't work for me, but I can make one of the other days. Which day are you most understaffed?

I think I can get my father to watch the booth for us Friday while we do the presentation.

Jeff B said he could work Saturday from 10-2.

I could still use someone for after 2PM on Saturday or anytime on Sunday.

Guest rich mc

paul ill let you line up the guys . i picked up 4 passes today from jim. i can be out there sunday afternon till closing to bring the booth back. there is exhibitor parkingat the rear of isc, booth workers are to go thru exhibitors entrance. rich

For those helping with the booth just give me a call at 815-703-2651 and I can meet you down in the lobby with a vendor pass and you can get in for free.

I also put together a free lure pack with a $10 gander savings card for anyone that signs up at the shows. For all those procrastinators out there that haven't paid the dues yet, you can come to the show sign up and get a $20 valued gift pack for $25.00, 6 wonderful newsletters and membership into a great orginization that helps protect our valuable resources.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul when you called me two weeks ago you should have mentioned the fishing show! I would have came down for awhile, you only mentioned the Blowout which obviously i was busy that night but the fishing show i could have made. My bad i need to read these boards more!