The Experienced Stream Wader: What To Bring?

Mike Clifford

Amen. Isn't there a "Man-Law" governing this?

Since when could we ever rely on the honesty of ANY "man", much less...the most notorious of story tellers..."fisher-man"

:-)

I'll 2nd your amen to Eric's assertion re tape measures and cameras especially as small and portable as they are these days.I never did posts until this year because it was only this year that I learned how to post pics thanks to a cupl of our members taking the trouble to show me how and didn't see the point of doing them without corroborating pics especially when fishing alone.

Another item I've come to depend on is a small storage box model 1070 from Plano. Originally designed for flies, the dividers come out, and I use it for my jigs, hooks, and small hardware. Closed up, it's dimensions are 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.25"

The box fits very easily into a vest, or wading bag and keeps everything visible and organized. Though I don't often see them in tackle stores, the Plano outlet store always seems to have them on hand for $3 or $4 dollars.