woodstock show

Guest rich mc

Rich: I can help Saturday with set-up and throughout the day as fill-in. Sunday afternoon too, including take down. I live right around the corner from the show location. Members who work the booth are invited to my place for a refreshment before heading home.

Bill K

I made name tags when I worked shows in Rockford and Tinley Park in previous years. Makes it easier for folks to remember your name. I'd be happy to make a name badge for any member working this show. This one shows my full name and home town, but I can drop the last name (or just use initial), and include your home river instead of home town. PM me with your info and I'll have them at the show Saturday morning.

post-83-0-24706200-1330707684_thumb.jpg

Guest rich mc

nice show with quality vendors signed up 2 new and 2 renewals good help from pat,bill and mike almost seemed like more vendors than rosemont.

i still need more help sunday morning rich

Recheck you're figures Rich. I think we got five between new and renewals. The Woodstock OD Show was very impressive. Congrats to the organizers, Anyone who can get YODA to come has my eternal admiration,

DSCF0752.jpg

Lefty rules.

Guest rich mc

Thanks to Craig h for making the drive out and working all day, bill k also came for the pm shift today final count is 8 of which 3 or 4 were new members this is a great show and we should hit them again next year. rich