rosemont show

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

a BIG THANK YOU to those that worked the booth. craig, gordon, mitchell, john, ted, eugene, jim, steve k, joseph and chris. i think we did well despite the smaller show attendance and the economy final numbers are around 8 new members and same for renewals. this was actually a nice show had enough fishing vendors to make it worthwile . i also talked with quite a anglers that catch them on the lakefront small hair jigs are the key rich

I hereby nominate Pat H as Queen of the ISA. I don't think I've ever been to an event where she was not one of the volunteers. And she's always so dang happy. And pleasant. And smiling. I don't get it. Thanks, Pat!

I hereby nominate Pat H as Queen of the ISA. I don't think I've ever been to an event where she was not one of the volunteers. And she's always so dang happy. And pleasant. And smiling. I don't get it. Thanks, Pat!

I second that motion. B)

Guest rich mc

sorry i missed her name. i did send her a pm thanking her before i wrote the post.pat is so down to earth she would be the only queen to wear waders and cast a fly rod. rich mc