KVD is the michael Jordan of Bass fishing

Guest airbornemike

I haven't touched a gear outfit in years but man you gotta admire the talent. My man Ike just missed the top 10.

I just met Mike Iaconelli this morning. He was dropping his boat off at the lake I was fishing this morning and was on his way home to see his wife and new baby. I did not get a picture of him, but here is his boat and a shot of him leaving.

2ica92w.jpg

5mczk7.jpg

I'm not really a big fan of tournament fishing but I do respect KVD and what he has been able to acomplish. It doesn't matter if its catching smallmouth in the 3 rivers area of Pennsylvania or the Lousiana delta, he finds a way to come out on top. I'm definately not a Mike Iaconelli fan. I have my reasons but mainly because of the way he disrepectfully handles his fish.

Guest airbornemike

I'm a huge fan! I nearly soiled myself laughing when he started break dancing on the deck of his boat at a big tournament somewhere in the south. The look on all the "good ole boys" faces were priceless, just about the same look they get when a yankee from Michigan dominates "there sport".

I'm not really a big fan of tournament fishing but I do respect KVD and what he has been able to acomplish. It doesn't matter if its catching smallmouth in the 3 rivers area of Pennsylvania or the Lousiana delta, he finds a way to come out on top. I'm definately not a Mike Iaconelli fan. I have my reasons but mainly because of the way he disrepectfully handles his fish.