kish fishing and clean up

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

this sunday at noon,olsen forest preserve on the south branch. bank clean up then fishing. let me know if you are coming. i'll bring minnows if you need some . this is west of rt 23 on baseline rd, between sycamoe and genoa. avoid rt 23 and 64 in sycamore as the pumkin parade may be going on rich m

Guest rich mc

anyone coming? the niu newspaper wants to cover this event. i have one student from a niu biology class. the forest preserve had us down on a list of events. i had another group from niu asking about the clean up, they have about 60 students. i offered her another area to clean and politely said that this is too small of a job for that many people. rich

Guest rich mc

fine afternoon to be outside . russ,don terry ,tim and i picked up some trash and a tire. then went fishing . at olsen f p ipicked up two small northerns on a minnow,russ had abigger one about 24" . we all went to potawattamie and got blanked. but 3 of them were glad to check out some new water. water was flowing good and clear thanks guys rich