April Meeting

Twenty three members showed up on a grey Saturday afternoon and were rewarded with one of the best smallmouth presentations that I have ever seen.Joe Cornwalls presentation was the most entertaining and informative program that I have seen in a very long time.Those that missed this meeting really missed out on a great learning experience .

My thanks to John Loebach for setting us up with a really quality speaker for our last meeting of the winter season.I strongly recommend to all our members to make a point of making some meetings next off season,our meetings are only going to get better and better.

Ed Buric

Don't forget we have an outing on Lake Michigan this coming Saturday.

Had every intention of attending, Ed . . . but received a call from The Lutheran Home that my mother (just turned 97 on April 10th) had fallen out of her bed again. No rest for the "Sandwich Generation"!

Would appreciate your letting me know in bullet point fashion the key points Joe shared with the fortunate members who attended.