Fluke FlyTyingContest

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

Time is running out to perfect the fluke fly. the contest is at the Blowout so if you mail[tojohn loebach} the flies allow enough time. they can also be dropped off at any of the show booths. just let us know ahead to lookout for them. a sealed envelope with contest fly on it will work. make sure you put a tag on the hook so the contest judges know who you are. more than one fly can be turned in. i have one done and will do a few more as i just picked up some new material from one more cast.

these flies will become a raffle item after the contest is over. rich

Time is running out to perfect the fluke fly. the contest is at the Blowout so if you mail[tojohn loebach} the flies allow enough time. they can also be dropped off at any of the show booths. just let us know ahead to lookout for them. a sealed envelope with contest fly on it will work. make sure you put a tag on the hook so the contest judges know who you are. more than one fly can be turned in. i have one done and will do a few more as i just picked up some new material from one more cast.

these flies will become a raffle item after the contest is over. rich

rich,

What is John's address?

Also don't miss the photo op before you do the raffle. As someone else suggested, the top 10 or so should be featured in Bass Bugger Submissions along with the pattern (recipe).

Rich,

I glad to see that you're supporting your local fly shops in the hunt for new material in the attempt to make the perfect fluke fly but give it up dude, I've had this thing won since I picked the fly type months ago. (Don't you just love smack talk? Maybe I can scare off a few potential tyers.)

Guest rich mc

frawg talk is all it is . beware or ill send some snow and ice your way. it was so nice to get back to a real flyshop. Bob was cranking out flies in the back and joseph had everything on my list and more. and one has to like the big brad befus flies he had there. rich

OK, Ok I'll stop. Now take your snow and ice back. We got five inches already! Where's global warming when you need it?

Craig,

Around here that is called fluries. It aint a coincidence. You messed with Rich, and see what happened. Now it is nice to see Rich seems willing to call it off. I would say you should limit the hex to 10 inches, Rich.