things remain the same

Norm M

The ice returned to the river, rain mixed with snow made footing doubtful to treacherous on the river and parking places no piece of cake either. No fish, no injuries, no damage to car or equipment so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Some days you just have to admit the forces of nature bested you.

C'est la vie

The ice returned to the river, rain mixed with snow made footing doubtful to treacherous on the river and parking places no piece of cake either. No fish, no injuries, no damage to car or equipment so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Some days you just have to admit the forces of nature bested you.

C'est la vie

I had a buddy have a giant piece of ice float past him and almost take him out. Be careful out there.

Norm, you old duffer. We got soft water down here but it has been cold and snowy. Well about an inch. Gonna put the boat on the water next week I suspect though. They are deep but who knows I may get lucky. You be careful you here my friend.

The more "experienced" I get the more careful I get.

If it gets as cold as it's supposed to overnight I may not have a shot at a New Year's Day fish. I'm still planning on investigating the possibility though.

Gary,

Jigging spoons?