need a good charter out of waukegan

raymond k

planning a trip for <make a wish> and neeed to know a good capt. out of waukegan/no special treatment just a nice person who will introduce some trolling to a youngster and his family/6 passengers /thanks for any tips///Ray

Here's the rap on a Lake Michigan charter service that members of our church have used for years. All would endorse them. Suggest you give Jerry a call and request promo materials.

Dear Fishing Friends,

Just a quick note to let you know how we have been doing on the lake. Spendthrift II just caught our largest King Salmon for the season so far, it was 31 pounds. We are expecting the action to continue. So call us so we could help you build some great memories with family, friends or those special clients. Also we are doing well on our night charters, they will continue to run to the end of August. The underwater LED lighting is AWESOME on our night charters. SO DON'T MISS THE BOAT. Please feel free to call 1 800 726 7309 or visit our web site at www.spendthriftcharters.com Always remember FISH ON FISH ON !!!!!!!!!

Captain Jerry Nied

1091 West Dearborn Lane

Vernon Hills Illinois 60061

1800-726-7309

cell phone 1847-514-4276

fishjerry@aol.com

www.spendthriftcharters.com

"Lake Michigan's Most Popular Charter Service"

planning a trip for <make a wish> and neeed to know a good capt. out of waukegan/no special treatment just a nice person who will introduce some trolling to a youngster and his family/6 passengers /thanks for any tips///Ray

I would like to suggest Capt. Ernie Booth of the Lucky KidII. Captain Ernie has been on the lake for over twenty years and I think just as important for you is his boat. His boat is 14 ft. wide and he has a large amount of free board in the back that provides lots of room and safety. Please follow this link to see his boat and additional info.

Best of luck.

Dan

I would like to suggest Capt. Ernie Booth of the Lucky KidII. Captain Ernie has been on the lake for over twenty years and I think just as important for you is his boat. His boat is 14 ft. wide and he has a large amount of free board in the back that provides lots of room and safety. Please follow this link to see his boat and additional info.

Best of luck.

Dan

Sorry forgot the link.

http://www.lk2charters.com/HomePage.html