Lake Michigan Smallmouth Bass Seminar this Sunday

Capt.RalphSteiger

Sorry I posted this a little late but this Sat. and Sun. there are seminars being put on by Salmon Unlimited of Illinois at Cabelas in Hoffman Estates.

I will be speaking at 4 P.M. on Sunday about Lake Michigan Smallmouth Bass fishing. I will go over baits,presentation,location, and will be happy to answer any questions. I hope to see a full crowd.

Thanks

Just attended a Table Rock Lake Smallmouth, Kentucky and Largemouth Seminar sponsored by www.ozarkanglers.com and given by long time professional guide Bill Babler. It was a very informative Seminar and you can listen to it on the site under Table Rock Lake. Where else can you go and have the opportunity to catch all three species during your fishing trip. Learned some new tricks and got educated on where to go for Bass on Table Rock during the Spring.

I bet your seminar on Lake Michigan Smallmouths will be every bit as informative as the one I attended down here.

Guest rich mc

if we would have known it could have been announced at the blowout last night. there were several conversations involving lake michigan bronze. rich

Guest rich mc

capt, the trip was won by a silent auction. i dont know who or how much it went for. but many were staring at the smallie in the photo describing the trip. i dont know who you sent the dvd to?.

despite the economy ISA did well at the blowout and we can look forward to more conservation work this year. rich

All guided trip were on a silent auction table with a full description of the trip and the best picture we could find. Your trip went for the highest amount ($275) out of 27 guided trips. You will receive contact information. Thank you very much for donating the trip.

Rich was my trip given away? Did you guys ever get the copy of the smallmouth dvd? How do you guys auction the trips off?

I know of atleast 1 DVD that was passed out...I don't remember who it went to, but I believe they had bid on the trip at some point.