dave csanda presentation

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

i am trying to remember all the patterns and tactics he [and al lindner]showed us . it started with the ice out and xrap lures, then the tubes , then search baits like a rattletrap , twisters and swim baits , wacky rigged plastic, topwater , cranks, then small jigs and finese baits if anyone took notes please correct me if i forgot a bait or had them out of order by seasons. thanks rich

one thing to keep in mind is that dave fishes northlakes and upper miss. Patterns and techs maybe different than the rivers around here although i could relate to a several things he said that hold true here as well. I related to what he said of Upper Miss sm seasonal patterns and behavior much of which I see on Rock River. The schooling and grouping of sm was interesting as well as multiple bass chasing the same presentation. The video of the bass blow-ups on top water were kool!

I was kinda disappointed about 40 degrees being considered coldwater fishing for smallies . For me , when the water temps hit 40 , that's not really coldwater any more .